Incumbency in the old days
It was common in Västergötland that a incumbency was made of two or more parishes. The head parish had the term as mother (moder) and the others as annex.
It can be hard for outsiders to know which parish is the mother- respective annex parish at Falbygden. Here is a list of those.
Those in fat writing is the mother parish, those underlying are the annex-parishes.
- Bolum, Hornborga, Sätuna
- Brismene, (Döve, Kärråkra - Ulricehamns kommun)
- Borgunda, Högstena
- Ugglum, Östra Tunhem
- Marka, Sörby
- Falköpings Stadsförsamling
- Falköpings Landsförsamling, Friggeråker, Luttra, Torbjörntorp
- Göteve, Hällestad, Trävattna
- Norra Åsarp
- Solberga, Smula, (Kölaby - Ulricehamns kommun)
- Håkantorp, Valtorp
- (Hångsdala - Tidaholms kommun)
- Brunnhem, Södra Kyrketorp
- Bjurum, Ullene
- Näs, Vistorp